Replace Google Fonts with Bunny Fonts in the HTML Markup of your WordPress site.
It also replaces the preconnects with the correct ones.
To disable creating a preconnect to fonts.bunny.net, add the following line to your functions.php:
To disable removing the google fonts preconnect, add the following line to your functions.php:
To disable removing the google fonts dns-prefetch, add the following line to your functions.php:
Supported Cache Plugins
- SiteGround Optimizer
- Swift Performance Lite
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Fastest Cache Plugin
- WP Rocket
- WP Super Cache
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Replace Google Fonts with Bunny Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- add polyfill for str_contains() function
- Adding Array of strings for replacing and removing different spellings of Google Fonts
- Added support for WP Rocket
- Added support for WP Super Cache
- Added support for W3 Total Cache
- Added support for WP Fastest Cache Plugin
- Added support for Autoptimize Plugin
- added filter to disable dns-prefetch to google fonts
- change filter name from
- initial release