The Resources Review is a simple to use plugin that adds a custom post type called resources. It includes the functionality to review each resource. The reviews can be broken down into sections to provide a more detailed review. Each section has the ability to add a star rating which is then calculated to provide an overall rating based on all the sections.
The sections are added as a repeatable field, this means you can add as many sections as you need to rate the resource. The star rating will still take the average based on each sections star rating.
- Creates custom post type for resources
- Adds fields for the review including; Price, Url and the repeatable field sections
- Enables you to create review sections
- Each review section has its own star rating
- Star rating is automatically calculated based on each review section
- For example: Resource Usability: 5 Stars, Resource Content: 2 Stars would make the overall star rating 3 stars
- Creates the taxonomy “Media type”
- Ability to add and image for each section
Take the easy route and install through the WordPress plugin adder OR
Download the .zip file and upload the unzipped folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
Add the shortcode [resources] to the page you would like the reviews to show on
- Q. How do i show the resource reviews?
A. Add the shortcode [resources] to the page you would like the reviews to show on
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Resource Review” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Resource Review” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2 Fixed 'move_activitypost_box' error
1.1 Taxonomy - Added the taxonomy Media Type - includes standard media types.
1.0 Ready to download - this plugin is ready to download, however, due to this being my first plugin testing is still on-going. Please feel free to [contact me](http://nathanhensher.com/contact "contact me") if you have and questions or improvements.
0.0 Initial Commit