Resourcify allows you to add Sources, Resources, and Quote Sources to a post and display those links at the bottom of each post.
Simply put, it gives you an interface on the post admin area to add a Title and URL for each Resource. The plugin will then output those resources at the bottom of a single blog post page using either the default, or a custom defined template. Template is rendered using Handlebars, and allows you to specify exactly how you want the output to look (html wise, css coming soon).
- Output standard HTML links to sources
Documentation will be maintained on the GitHub Wiki here.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/tripflex/resourcify
If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github
Or contact me at email@example.com
Install through WordPress, select activate.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Resourcify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Resourcify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release using templates
- Multiple bug fixes and patches
- Use URL for title if title not specified
- Added template section
- Added template help section
- Added about section
- Bug fix fatal error on source count
- Fix output to only show on blog posts and not on custom post types.
- Initial Creation