Responsive Data Table is a plugin for managing horizontal data tables in responsive structure for desktop & mobile devices. You can easily embed your data table into pages, posts and widgets by using shortcode. You can split your column head into multiple sub head. Multiple tables can be used in a single page with different color combinations. Table data can be easily edited in a table format in WordPress admin.
1.3 – A new feature has been introduced for responsive layout. You can display full table in small device with horizontal scrollbar. Now you can enter the data once and you can try both the options.
- Display full table in small screen with horizontal bar
- Display responsive table in small screen
Supporting Future Development
If you like Responsive Data Table, please rate and review it here in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Install the plugin either by uploading it via FTP or by using the “Add Plugin” function of WordPress.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- After Activation, “Responsive Data Table” will appear into left Menu section.
- Just go to Responsive Data Table and click on “Add New Table”. It will open a form where you can set table name, screen width point from which mobile layout will start. You can add table column one by one and setup color of borders, fonts etc.
- After adding new table, click on “Manage Table Data”. It will open a form where you can add records.
- Copy shortcode and put it in your pages, posts where you want to display.
Contributors and Developers
“Responsive Data Table” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added screenshot and fixed manage table column issue.
- Added new feature in responsive layout and fixed table data order issue.
- Initial release.