- 10 Logos
- Links with target=blank to Logo Homepage
- Very nice highlighting when hovering with mouse
- Administration Setting for Logo URL’s and Paths
- Arrows for navigating through the Logos
For video tutorial : Click here
- Upload /responsive-logo-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Responsive Logo Slideshow and customize the Logo Paths and URL’s.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/responsive-logo-slideshow/responsive-logo-slider.php'); ?>in your template.
- Where can I insert the Responsive Logo Slideshow?
You can Insert the Responsive Logo Slideshow almost everywhere you want.
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You can edit the width and height in /wp-content/plugins/responsive-logo-slideshow/css/logo-slideshow.css
- What is perfect Resolution for the logo images?
You should have 70px as maximum for the height.
Contributors and Developers
“Responsive Logo Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Logo Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.