Any post type that works with the WordPress REST API (show_in_rest must be true when declaring post type) will be queryable with /wp/v2/posts
- GET wp/v2/posts?type=roy
A free plugin by Caldera Labs the makers of Caldera Forms a drag and drop responsive form builder.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- Why Isn’t My Post Type Showing Up?
It must be declared with show_in_rest = true.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“REST API Multiple Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “REST API Multiple Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.