Adds an NES player on your site via a shortcode [nes] in any post or page. Note that no roms are included with this plugin. You’ll need to upload them yourself on the settings page for them to be available to play.
This plugin implements the jsnes library by bfirsch. https://github.com/bfirsh/jsnes
- Upload the whole
nes-emulatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Place the shortcode
[nes]wherever you would like the player to show.
- None yet!
Contributors and Developers
“Retro Game Emulator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Retro Game Emulator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix JS error on non emulator pages.
- Add version to scripts.
- Update to latest jsnes version.
- Fixes sound.
- Other maintenance and updates.
- Begin adding support for translations.
- Add delete rom functionality.
- Clean up options page.
- Fix issue with jQuery dependency.
- Roll out