A jQuery slideshow on your website/blog made easy
Just create a slideshow, upload images, crop them on-site and include the slideshow on your page or post.
- Create multiple slideshows
- Crop images to size without the use of Photoshop or something
- Set all kinds of options (image size, image quality, slideshow animation)
- UI that’s very close to the native WordPress feel.
- Available in English and Dutch (Other translations wanted!)
Installing RG Slider is easy:
- Extract rg-slider.zip and upload the folder rg-slider to the plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the shortcode in your posts or pages, or use the rg-slider function in your templates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“RG Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release!
- Fixed bug where pagination in list table didn’t show.
- Fixed bug that prevented all slides to be loaded.
- Fixed bug where the editor on all pages was pushed over the slug buttons.
- Fixed bug where the caption didn’t span the full width of the slider.
- Added sorting ability to slideshow slides
- Fixed little bug with function array dereferencing in one file
- Made sorting actually work on the slideshow
- Added Serbo-Croatian translation (Thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic of Web Hosting Hub!)
- Little fix for WordPress 3.8-beta-1 styling