RTLer, is just a simple plugin that generates the RTL stylesheet
rtl.css for you from your theme’s
It automatically scans your file, reads values and adds its own if needed, you’ll never need to rtl anymore.
I would like to thank these people for supporting me 🙂
- @nightS (Special Thanks!)
- Download the plugin, unzip it and upload it to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Tools » RTLer and choose your theme and style file.
- Click the Generate rtl.css button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“RTLer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RTLer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- ‘File path’ bugfix
- Adding ‘save’ functionality
- Some major and minor bug fixes
- Checks and supports borders
- Auto backup old rtl.css files
- Now checks and flips the selectors
- Ignore .fr and .fl
- Adding @meta support
- Initial release