The WP Mail Logger is a plugin that allows you to log every mail inside your WordPress website.
You can use this plugin to identify mistakes or failures when an email is sent.
This plugin is ideal when you want to make sure that your clients get the right mail!
- Log every mail within your WordPress website
- Overview to filter all mails
- Resend mails (For example if a mail fails to be sent)
- Mail error/debug logging (need to enable WP_DEBUG_LOG)
- Setup a custom SMTP connection
wp_mail function gets called inside your WordPress website it will trigger a filter where the recently sent email will get caught. This works inside for every outgoing mail from the website and every incoming mail from the website.
An example wp_mail function could look like this:
wp_mail(get_option('admin_email'), 'This is a sample subject', '<h1>This is a test</h1><p>This is just a test mail to see if everything is working OK</p>', 'Content-Type:text/html', );
For questions, feedback or other issues please contact us at WPMail
Will mails automatically be sent?
Yes, unless there is a failure then you can resend it once the problem is identified.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WP Mail Logger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Mail Logger” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First WordPress repository release!
- Some technical and styling fixes
- Removed technical logging of request data (for the time being)
- Further changes to comply with the WordPress repository
- Fixed some security issues
- Added webpack to the plugin project (faster load time)
- Changes the site hyperlink in the plugins
- Changes to comply with the WordPress repository
- Initial release
- The ability to log and resend mails.
- Dashboard overview with some details and statistics
- See errors on the Dashboard
- Overview of all logged mails