This plugin is add-on for rtPanel Theme Framework and should be used alongwith it.
It adds an option page under rtPanel Theme Options, using which, a user can write codes for various action and/or filter hooks supported by rtPanel Theme Framework
Using this plugin a user need not edit any theme files to achieve desired functionality.
Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for rtPanel Hooks Editor).
Alternatively you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation).
Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- How can I find which hook to edit?
You can check rtPanel Hooks Developer Documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“rtPanel Hooks Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Documentation links updated
- Remove Notice
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 4.1.3+
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 3.2+ ( rtp_head() )
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.2+
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.1+
- Double quotes no longer required
- Initial release