If you have a WooCommerce store, Sales Manager For WooCommerce is a FREE WordPress plugin that helps you launch and schedule % sales/discounts on your store more easily. You can schedule multiple sales in advance by setting a starting date/time and an ending datetime, filter by including/excluding categories or other custom taxonomies (brands, attributes, etc.).
- Launch % sales on your store easily
- Schedule sales with precision (select a beginning date/time and an ending date/time)
- Set up a sales schedule in advance, each sale will be started and stopped automatically
- Filter by any taxonomy terms to include/exclude (category, brand, tags, attributes …)
- Compatible with any WooCommerce Shop/custom taxonomies
- Set a custom list of specific products to ignore when launching sales
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Sales Manager For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sales Manager For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
/2.0 – 2020.12.14/
– The plugin now uses a custom post type “Scheduled Sales”.
– Added “All Scheduled Sales” page in admin dashboard. Multiple % sales can now be defined and scheduled in advance.
– Sales are launched automatically in the background for convenience (previously it was using AJAX), now you don’t need to keep the page open.
– Filtering now works with categories, brands, tags, attributes, etc.
– Filtering now allows both include/exclude rules.
– It is now possible to combine multiple filters when defining a sale (for example: “50% off all blue t-shirts by brand X”).
/1.0 – 2020.07.21/
– Initial Release