Adds a Save button to post editing page, which saves the post and redirects back to the posts list.
- Save button on post editing page.
- Keeps all post filters on redirect.
- No configuration needed.
More information can be found on extension’s page.
- Unpack and upload all files to “/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name” directory. Or simply install plugin through Plugins page.
- Activate extension on “Plugins” page.
- Look for “Save” or “Publish” button, when editing or creating a post.
- Paid extensions support
For any support inquieries and pre-sales questions, please, see our Support page.
- Do you provide support for free extensions?
Unfortunately we don’t have resources to provide support for free extensions. You can, of course, report an issue or request a feature, but there’s absolutely no guarantee, that we will respond. Anyway, feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors and Developers
“Save Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Save Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.