Create custom scores post and widget. Display scores at widget.
1. Add score at score custom post
2. Add drag scoreboard widget to widget section
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “Scoreboard Widget” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
Or if needed, upload manually;
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip it and upload to /wp-content/plugins/
- Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate” next to the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Plugin Name: Scoreboard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plugin Name: Scoreboard Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix: frontend css
Fix: widget not showing category to select
- Initial release.