Install this plugin to extends the Fluent Forms plugin to accept payments with the SecurePay Payment Platform for Malaysians.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this plugin, please contact us directly through email at email@example.com . Our friendly team will gladly reply as soon as possible.
Make sure that you already have Fluent Froms plugin installed and activated.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search SecurePay for FluentForms
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create a new form Forms > New Frorm
- Click Forms -> your-new-form
- Click Settings -> SecurePay
- Click Add New
- Fill in your Token, Checksum Token, UID Token. You can retrieve your credentials from your SecurePay account.
- Click Save to save changes.
Contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“SecurePay For Fluent Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SecurePay For Fluent Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: remove debug code.
- Fixed: js securepayffm_bank_select() -> invalid selector.
- Fixed: Declaration of SecurePayProcessor::handlePaymentAction() -> invalid fluenformpro version.
- Added: compability check for fluentforms pro version 4.2.0 and later.
- Fixed: banklist not shown when default single payment menthod.
- Fixed: Declaration of SecurePayProcessor::handlePaymentAction.
- Fixed: variable sanitize.
- Fixed: capture required field name value.
- Fixed: banklist selection.
- Fixed: fluentforms pro compability check.
- Initial release.