Use radio buttons or checkboxes for your categories and custom taxonomies with this incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, well supported and 100% free WordPress cookie plugin.
(Please note that the “select all” functionality can work with checkboxes only.)
“Works perfectly!” – IamRJO
“Very helpful. Easy to use.” – cardofearing
“Exactly what I was looking for.” – marketmeau
Moove Agency is a premium supplier of quality WordPress plugins, services and support. Visit our site to learn more.
- Upload the plugin files to the plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Moove taxonomy buttons screen to configure the plugin
Contributors and Developers
“Select All Categories and Taxonomies, Change Checkbox to Radio Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Select All Categories and Taxonomies, Change Checkbox to Radio Buttons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Default term issue fixed
- WP 6.0 Compatibility
- Minor fixes
- Fixed WP 5.1 compatibility
- Improved metabox, added ability to add new term
- Added option to select default taxonomy term
- WP5 compatibility
- Fixed Popular Tab
- Improved admin screen
- Fixed layout issues
- Added donation box
- Fixed PHP warnings
- Initial release of the plugin.