SendPulse Web Push is a WordPress plugin that allows you to send web push campaigns.
Web push notifications are instant notifications sent to subscribers’ devices. They allow you to quickly inform your customers about recent news, sales, order statuses, or other important events.
Your site visitors can sign up to receive notifications about your new posts or important events.
- Browsers supported: Chrome (Desktop & Android), Firefox (Desktop), and Opera (Desktop) on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
- Offline notifications: Users will see your notification as soon as they go online.
- Personalization and segmentation: Your site visitors can receive personalized notifications. Segment your web push campaigns based on users’ location or other details.
- A/B Testing: Maximize your web push campaigns’ CTR by split-testing them.
- Trigger messages and bulk messages: Send web push notifications via your personal account, or create automated campaigns triggered by certain events.
- Real Time Stats: Monitor your open rate, click-through rate, subscription rate, and more.
Developer API: Use SendPulse’s API to send web push notifications, emails, and SMS messages via a single platform.
Send an unlimited number of web push notifications to 10,000 subscribers for free. With RSS, your subscribers will receive notifications as soon as a new post is published on your WordPress site.
Create a SendPulse account to start sending your web push campaigns.
Installation is plain and simple
- Add the plugin to WordPress by searching and installing, uploading a zip, FTP copy, or some other way, and activate it
- Mark the checkbox if you want to pass information about your registered users to your account.
SendPulse account is required. Please sign up free at https://sendpulse.com/register
Do I need and Apple Developer Account or Google Developer account?
No, it’s on us
Do my subscribers have to create an account at SendPulse?
No, they just subscribe in the browser, it’s a one-click
subscription. No any accounts required.
Do you support Firefox web push?
Yes we do
Contributors and Developers
“SendPulse Free Web Push” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SendPulse Free Web Push” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Minor tweaks and improvements