ServerBuddy by PluginBuddy.com tests server configuration to look for problems with hosting configuration and determine hosting quality. Additionally it provides several tools such a WordPress CRON viewer, site size mapper, database table viewer, and more.
- Fixed minor bug.
- Fixed tag issue.
- Fixed version error.
- Adjusted file permissions < 755 check from OK to WARNING level.
- Fixed broken display of phpinfo().
- Minor tweak.
- Complete plugin rewrite.
- Improved testing.
- Added graphical site size map.
- Added cron management system.
- Added Directory Size Map
- Corrected WordPress Extend returning 0.1.3 instead of 0.1.5.
- Correct phpinfo issue.
- Corrected usage of function split to explode.
- Replaced one instance of PHP shorttag to long version.
- Added check to see if peak memory usage is checkable.
- Fixed wp-admin file permission check.
- Fixed admin user login check.
- Added additional security checks.
- Updated WordPress.org link.
- Initial public release.
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Upload the ServerBuddy directory from the ServerBuddy ZIP file into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Follow any other on-screen directions.
- Where can I find additional information about this plugin?
- Are there tutorials for using this plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ServerBuddy by PluginBuddy.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors