Plugin that implements several measures to generally improve the security of your WordPress site. At this point security scan obfuscation of core WordPress versions as well as plugin version enumeration are implemented.
Want to see the plugin in action?
You can view three example sites where this plugin is live :
- Example Site 1 : WordPress Hosting
- Example Site 2 : Web Design in Toronto
- Restricts or blocks the availability of plugin readme files for enumeration & version detection
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/shif8-geoipdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to the plugin settings page and define your settings
- Once enabled, the system should trigger for every site visit.
- I tested it on myself and its not working for me!
Try clearing all cookies and re-visit the website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Shift8 Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shift8 Security” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version created
- Added functions to block WPScan, added Google Authenticator precursor code