Options are pieces of data that WordPress uses to store various preferences and configuration settings. Listed below are the options, along with some of the default values from the current WordPress install.
This plugin is a simple way to display WP Options using shortcode:
Use the [wpoption opt=”blogname”] shortcode to display any WordPress Option. This plugin is a simple way to display WP Options using shortcode, you can reference list of options here: Check Options Reference.
Some Available Options:
- blogname | Blog title
- blogdescription | Blog tagline
- date_format | Default date format
- home | Blog address (URL)
- siteurl | WordPress address (URL)
- time_format | Default time format
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To get started you will need to create the slides for the slider in WordPress admin menu select Add New under Slim Slides.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Shortcode Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors