Display up to 20 stock quotes per portfolio. Each widget instance is considered a portfolio, so just add more widget instances for more portfolios.
Also please check out our other plugins đź™‚
This data is provided by Google Finance and per their disclaimer, it can only be used at a noncommercial level. Also, Google has stated that this API is deprecated and has no exact shutdown date.
Data is provided by financial exchanges and may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or our data providers. Google does not verify any data and disclaims any obligation to do so. Google, its data or content providers, the financial exchanges and each of their affiliates and business partners (A) expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and (B) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither Google nor any of our information providers will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein. As used here, â€śbusiness partnersâ€? does not refer to an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between Google and any such parties. You agree not to copy, modify, reformat, download, store, reproduce, reprocess, transmit or redistribute any data or information found herein or use any such data or information in a commercial enterprise without obtaining prior written consent. All data and information is provided â€śas isâ€? for personal informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice. Please consult your broker or financial representative to verify pricing before executing any trade. Either Google or its third party data or content providers have exclusive proprietary rights in the data and information provided. Please find all listed exchanges and indices covered by Google along with their respective time delays from the table on the left. Advertisements presented on Google Finance are solely the responsibility of the party from whom the ad originates. Neither Google nor any of its data licensors endorses or is responsible for the content of any advertisement or any goods or services offered therein.
show_stock_quotes to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Show Stock Quotes by 99 Robots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Show Stock Quotes by 99 Robots” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- UPDATED: Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1
- UPDATED: Compatible with WordPress 4.8.0
- UPDATED: Compatible with WordPress 4.3.1
- Re-branded plugin to 99 Robots
- Fixed bug with displaying stock data
- Fixed some styling issues
- Minor Updates
- Fixed bug with price not showing up if price is over $1,000
- Compatible with WordPress 4.1
- Added a fourth column in stock details for the change in percent
- Fixed issue with plugin registration function
- Fixed minor bug with ajax call
- Fixed minor bug with browser support issues
- Supports WordPress 4.0
- Fixed minor bug
- Changed API because of Terms of Service discrepancy.
- Fixed bug with stock change color and rounding errors.
- Fixed bug with that didnâ€™t show stock quotes for some instances.
- Added RSS support
- Also added links to all stocks
- Fixed bug with multiple portfolios
- Fixed minor bug
- Option to change price color from normal (same color as ticker) to same color as change (green or red).
- Rounds to the nearest second decimal place.
- Fixed minor bug that affected the price retrieval of some indices.
- Fixed bug that affected the retrieval of index quotes.
- Fixed minor bug
- Fixed widget to fit the entire sidebar.
- Results are now responsive.
- Also, data is retrieved unsing an aync function so plugin will not affect page load time.
- Add up to 20 stocks!
- Initial release đź™‚