This plugin will give you three alternatives for managing your WordPress updates:
- Update automatically – This updates WordPress/themes/plugins automatically and sends an email to the site admin when an update has been performed.
- Update automatically (no email) – Same as the first alternative, but without the email.
- Inform about updates once a week – This will send an email to the admin once a week if there are anything that can be updated.
Notice that only plugins/themes that resides in the WordPress
repository will be updated/informed about.
The plugin has not been tested and is not primarily made for multi site-installations.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/simple-automatic-updatesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Configure the plugin under Settings->General.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple Automatic Updates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Automatic Updates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing compability issue with php 7.1
- Bugfix: Fixing so emails aren’t being sent after manual updates.
- Updating readme.txt
- Initial release