The Simple Fading Testimonials Widget enables easy-to-add revolving and fading testimonials through the widget area.
Testimonial text is faded in first, followed by the author name. Both have separate delay and fade settings and can be styled with custom CSS in your theme, making for a very versatile widget.
- Customisable widget title
- Duration settings for both the testimonial and author text
- Transition speed settings for both the testimonial and author text
- Transition delay setting for the author text
- Word count
- Styleable elements via custom CSS
- English (default)
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in the WordPress Admin area.
- Add a new testimonial via the custom post type that appears in the main menu.
- Go to
Appearance -> Widgetsand add a Simple Fading Testimonials widget to a sidebar of your choosing and set the required options.
- Can I adjust the number of testimonials to display?
Yes, all settings are controlled via the
Appearance -> Widgetsarea.
- Can I adjust the speed of the testimonials?
Yes, speed can be set in milliseconds.
- Is the widget styleable?
The testimonial and author text are wrapped in separate
litags, allowing you to target each individually with custom CSS styling.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple Fading Testimonials Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Fading Testimonials Widget” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Adjustment of default transition settings.
- Internationalisation translation preparation fixes.
- Adding translations for French (FR) and Spanish (ES).
- Updating plugin text domain.
- Updating for WordPress 5 compatibility