The Simple Featured Image Column displays the “Featured Image” column in admin post type listing.
- “Featured Image” column in admin post listing.
- Supports Posts, Pages and Custom Posts.
- Add image size options (small/medium/large/custom).
- Custom “No Featured Image” thumbnail.
As with most plugins, Simple Featured Image Column is open source. For issue tracking, further information and anyone wishing to get involved and help contribute to this project can do so over on GitHub.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins Menu, OR upload and unzip to wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Access your Posts, Pages or Custom Posts in your main administration menu.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple Featured Image Column” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added .po and .mo files for the pt_BR translation.
- Added .pot file for string translation.
- Changed plugin requirements to at least WordPress 4.6.
- Corrected internationalization settings.
- Added support for internationalization.
- Title adjusted in admin column, updated “No Featured Image” default thumbnail, added banner and screenshot.
- Added “No Featured Image” default thumbnail.
- Initial release.