Provides the ability to track user logins across a WordPress Multisite, Network, or Single site install.
- Single site admins will only see logins specific to their site
- Network administrators will see logins across the entire network. ( Note that here the network admin is for a network inside a multisite, such as with wp-multi-network )
- The Multisite administrator ( over all sites and networks within the network ( I know, confusing right? ) ) can see logins across all sites and networks
For more info on the confusing naming convention see Nacin’s post http://nacin.com/2010/03/25/terminology-nightmare-blogs-sites-networks/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Search for ‘Simple Multisite Login Log’
- Install it from the list
- Use it
Contributors and Developers
“Simple Multisite Login Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Verified working with WP 4.4
- Updated text on top of login log page in dashboard
- Compatible with 4.1
- First release 😀