With This Plugin you Easily insert QR codes in your blog, with Widget or Shortcode.
the plugin add a tinymce button so even the shortcode can be inserted for you.
- Very easy to use.
- TinyMCE button for easy shortcode insertion.
- built-in Widget.
- Use as shortcode.
- Use as template tag for easy integration with your theme or plugin.
any Feedback is Welcome.
check out my other plugins
- Upload the plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- It’s not working, whats wrong?
Could be a miolion thing but the main reason is you simply need to add the shortcode to a page or a post,
so simply create a page/post and enter
- I have Found a Bug, Now what?
Simply use the Support Forum and thanks a head for doing that.
- How to use in template files?
Contributors and Developers
“Simple QR Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple QR Code” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4 plugin returns link without protocol to avoid mixed content on https enabled sites.
1.3 updated tinymce button.
re-coded most of the plugin whihc no is a simpler version of the older ones.
wp_get_shortlink to allow long urls to be encoded to qr code.
out widget bug fix.
1.0 initial release.