Imports and aggregates RSS Feeds using multiple users. You need to update your user profile. There is a field called “Feed”, paste you rss link there.
- Insert a feed link for each user
- Show posts at home
- Filter content in single page and add “read more” link button
- Get the first image from text and set the post thumbnail
- Update terms too
- Open permalink on single page, or feed page, or redirect page (better for counters)
- Set time to update
- Set number of feeds to update for each time
- and more to come …
Upload plugin to your blog, activate it, then click on the Settings > RSS Aggregator on the menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple RSS Aggregator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple RSS Aggregator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.