Simple user admin is a WordPress MultiSite plugin that gives site administrators a simpler interface to manage blogs and users. The plugin allows you to search for users and blogs, see the blogs that a particular user has access to, and users that have access to a particular blog. You can add users to a blog, or add blogs to a user. You can also easily change roles for a user for all their blogs, or change roles for all users of a particular blog.
The plugin also makes use of the __() function to allow for easy translation.
Many thanks to Joost from http://yoast.com/ for fixing the plugin to work with MultiSite. Also thanks to Adam Dunson of http://www.cloudspace.com for lots of development work.
Fixed deprecated calls. Tested up to 4.2.
Most of the development work for this version was done by Adam Dunson of http://www.cloudspace.com
- Tightened security
- Made the plugin run from the Network Users admin area
- Made the search boxes more consistent across every page
- Shows all users and blogs by default (pagination will be done for a future release)
- Now shows custom roles, not just the standard roles
- Implemented fix for WordPress MultiSite (thanks to Joost from http://yoast.com/)
- Fixed bug in blog search
- Updated plugin URI
The plugin should be installed from the WordPress Plugin Repository and activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple User Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors