The plugin specifies whether your domain will include www. Redirects www to non-www or non-www to www.
- Redirect non-www links to www
- Or redirect www links to non-www
- A simple lightweight plugin
Install Simple WWW Redirect just as you would any other WP Plugin:
- Download Simple WWW Redirect from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the .zip file.
- Upload the Plugin folder (Simple-www-redirect/) to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins Admin Panel and find the newly uploaded plugin, “Simple WWW Redirect” in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Settings > Simple www redirect.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple WWW Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a confict on Linux servers about htaccess file
- A Redirect bug fixed
- Initial Release