Welcome to Site Mode, the most convenient and user-friendly way to put your WordPress site into maintenance mode. If you are working on updates, making changes, or simply taking your site offline for maintenance, Site Mode is the plugin you need.
- Easy to Use
- Fully Customizable
- Flexible Options
- No Coding Required
- Font Awesome – Library for font icons used on the front-end and in the settings page
- Range Slider – Library for customized range slider
- Pickr – Library for a simple color picker
- Install the plugin by downloading it from the WordPress repository or uploading the zip file to your WordPress site and activate it from the plugins page in the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Site Mode” settings page from the WordPress menu.
- On the settings page, you can enable the plugin by selecting the status and customizing the look and feel of your maintenance page. You can add your own content, add social icons, configure SEO title and description settings, and adjust advanced settings to meet your specific needs.
Where can I find the settings of this plugin?
After installing and activating the plugin, you can access the Site Mode settings by navigating to the “Site Mode” option in the WordPress dashboard menu.
Why the maintenance mode is not showing on my site?
If the maintenance mode is not showing up on your site, there could be a few reasons. First, make sure you have enabled the plugin in the settings. Also, check that you are not signed in with a user role that is whitelisted, and that you have not whitelisted the page you are viewing.
Is this plugin free?
Yes, this plugin is completely free
Contributors and Developers
“Site Mode – Under Construction & Maintenance Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Site Mode – Under Construction & Maintenance Mode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of Site Mode