Site Toolkit is a WordPress plugin that gives you a lot of options to improve your blog/website.
It has seven sections to manage different functionalities:
- Disable Emoji Support: Removes the extra code to generate emojis in the header.
- Remove RSS Feeds Links: Removes RSS feeds links in the header.
- Disable Rest API: Disables Rest API and removes Rest API links (only for not logged-in users).
- Remove Header Links: Removes RSD link, wlwmanifest Link, shortlink, previous/next post Link in the header.
- Remove WordPress Version: Removes the WordPress version meta in the header.
- Pretty Permalink For Search: Sets up a pretty permalink for the search functionality.
- If-Modified-Since Header: Adds the If-Modified-Since Header into all pages/posts.
- Image Alt Attribute: Forces all the images to have an alt attribute.
- Remove Archive Title Prefix: Removes the prefix in the archive title.
- Redirect Attachments Pages: Redirects the attachment pages to the homepage.
- Redirect Archives: Redirects authors archive, dates archive, tags archive to the homepage.
- Remove Dashboard Widgets: Removes all the Dashboard widgets.
- Custom Dashboard Widget: You can create a custom text Dashboard widget.
- Add Thumbnail Column To Posts: Shows the thumbnail in a column in the admin posts listing.
- Add Template Column To Pages: Shows the Page Template name in a column in the admin pages listing.
- Change Login URL: You can choose your own URL instead of using the default WordPress URL.
- Clean File Names: Removes all the special chars in the filename when you upload any file.
Site Toolkit is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Site Toolkit.
If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.
If you need support or have a feature request, please use the support forum.
site-toolkitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I translate the plugin interface?
Yes, just use the .POT file in the
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Site Toolkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Site Toolkit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to 6.2
- First release