The Siteimprove plugin bridges the gap between WordPress and the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform. You are now able to put your Siteimprove results to use where they are most valuable – during your content creation and editing process. With analytics and content insights always at hand, contributors can test, fix, and optimize their work continuously . Once the detected issues have been assessed, you can directly re-recheck the relevant page and see if further actions are needed. Delivering a superior digital experience has never been more efficient and convenient.
Siteimprove Plugin can be installed like any other WordPress module.
- Place it in the plugins directory for your site and enable it on the
- Visit the Siteimprove Plugin settings page and regenerate auth token if you need it.
Who can use this plugin?
The plugin requires a Siteimprove subscription to be used. Sign up for a [FreeTrial](https://siteimprove.com/account/create “Free trial”) to test it out.
Where can I see the overlay?
The overlay is visible when editing a page.
I don’t see the overlay, whats wrong?
Did you remember to turn off your adblocker? Some adblockers does not like our iframe overlay
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Siteimprove” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix – added check on nonce variable
- Security fixes according to WordPress Coding Standards and PHPCompatibility rulesets
- Avoid PHP warnings/errors when saving posts
- Properly display Siteimprove button when editing taxonomies
- Send cms version when request siteimprove token.
- First public version