WordPress 5.5 includes built-in sitemap functionality.
This plugin provides a UI for some of the most common sitemap configuration settings.
NOTE: some plugins (like Yoast SEO) replace core sitemaps with their own version. This plugin only works with core sitemaps.
- Turn off WP core sitemaps entirely
- Exclude all (or specific) post types
- Exclude all (or specific) taxonomies
- Exclude taxonomy terms by ID
- Exclude post items by ID
- Exclude all users
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Browse to
Settings > Sitemap UIto configure.
Contributors and Developers
“Sitemap UI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Ensure compatibility with WP 5.9
- Added daily cron to ping Google of sitemap updates
- Initial release