Pinterest is one of the hottest places for sharing images. The Skysa Pinterest Pin It App allows your site visitors to easily pin images from any page of your site by adding a customizable Pinterest Pin It button at the bottom of your site.
The Pin It button is customizable allowing you to choose the Pin It button icon (this defaults to a simple Pinterest logo) and change the Pin It text.
Images pinned from your website on Pinterest automatically link back to your site from Pinterest increasing your site traffic.
- Install the Skysa Pinterest Pin It App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > Pinterest Pin It on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Skysa Pinterest “Pin It” App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release