The Skysa Text Ticker App displays a Ticker (Scrolling Message) of any text you choose. In the App Settings you can set how wide the ticker displays on your Skysa bar and the speed you want it to scroll. When the ticker is hovered over the tool tip shows the full text. If a Link URL has been set, the user will be directed to it when they click the scrolling message.
- Install the Skysa Text Ticker App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
- Customize your Scrolling Message in the Text Ticker app settings located in Skysa Bar Apps > Text Ticker on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Skysa Text Ticker App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Updated Skysa Required files to version 1.7; corrects a potential issue with settings database table creation.
- Initial Release