The Skysa YouTube Videos App automatically reads the newest videos from any YouTube channel and displays them in a dynamic ajax app window. The Skysa YouTube Videos App shows the video image, description, and title. Plus, when a video is clicked it plays directly on your website and the video can be resized.
More Skysa App plugins -|||- Skysa App Bar Integration plugin
- Install the Skysa YouTube Videos App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
- Add a YouTube Channel name in Skysa Bar Apps > YouTube Videos on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Skysa YouTube Videos App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Skysa YouTube Videos App” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release