This plugin requires WordPress version 5.3 or higher! It works best if you also have the Gutenberg plugin installed and up-to-date.
Report issues, or collaborate, on Github.
- Creates a custom post type “Presentation”, which will render as a presentation on the front end using Reveal.js.
- Enables the block editor with a “Slide” block, which can be used as a container for each slide in the presentation.
- You can add background colors, gradients, images, even iframes for the whole presentation, but also per slide.
- You can select a font, color, and size.
- If that’s not enough, you can always add some custom CSS!
- You can import a custom font by adding
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=...');above any other rules in the CSS input field.
- It’s possible to include some notes with every slide.
- You can enter a speaker view which will show the current slide, next slide, notes and timers.
- A lot more options coming soon!
This plugin provides 1 block.
Contributors and Developers
“Slides & Presentations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors