Slope Calculator is a free calculator plugin that helps to find the gradient (slope) of a line by taking two points or line equations as input.
In addition to finding the simple slope, it finds a whole lot of other slope and line characteristics as well. These include:
- Slope intercept form
- Percentage grade, distance, and angle
- 𝚫X and 𝚫Y
You can also change the calculator’s main heading color and submit button background color from admin panel.
It is very easy to use, You just have to use shortcode [slope-calculator] to show the calculator on webpage.
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install and use this plugin on your dashboard.
- Upload the plugin files to your directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory and it is totally free.
- Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins’ screen in the WordPress dashboard.
- Now you can see the slope calculator menu on wordpress admin dashboard.
- To add it on front end you just have to add short code there [slope-calculator].
How to use the Slope calculator?
Slope Calculator is an easy-to-use tool. You will have to
- Choose the method to find the slope of line.
- In case of two points, enter X1, Y1, X2, and Y2.
- If you have chosen the Line Equation method, enter the coefficients.
- Click Calculate to get the slope of line.
It’s not working
- Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
- Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Slope calculator.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Slope Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors