Display falling snow flakes on the front of your WordPress website for a festive presentation.
The Snow Storm plugin was developed by Tribulant Software so that WordPress website owners can display falling snow during the festive season eg. Christmas to decorate their website.
Installing this plugin is quick and easy:
- Go to ‘Plugins’ in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button at the top to add a new plugin.
- Search for “snow storm” and you’ll see the Snow Storm plugin by Tribulant Software.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ link to install the plugin.
- After installation, click the ‘Activate Plugin’ link to activate it.
In case the automatic installation doesn’t work due to any reason, use the manual installation below:
- Download the WordPress Snow Storm plugin.
- Extract the ZIP archive on your computer to get the
- Upload the
snow-stormfolder to your
- Activate the ‘Snow Storm’ plugin on your ‘Plugins’ page in the WordPress dashboard.
- How do I configure it?
Go to Settings > Snow Storm in your WordPress dashboard where you will see configuration settings.
Contributors and Developers
“Snow Storm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Snow Storm” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- ADD: WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- IMPROVE: Ask for a review/rating after some time
- IMPROVE: Prevent files from being accessed directly
- FIX: Snow behind certain elements on some WordPress themes bug
- IMPROVE: Updated color picker
- FIX: Colour picker in admin settings not working
- FIX: Not able to specify a page/post
- FIX: Snow behind some elements with some WordPress themes
- FIX: Colour picker not working for snow colour in admin settings
- FIX: Post/page selector/search not working in admin settings
- ADD: Setting to show on specific posts/pages
- ADD: WordPress 4.0 compatibility
- ADD: Languages/translation support
- IMPROVE: “Recommended Plugin” box under settings
- IMPROVE: Updated, minified
- IMPROVE: Better, metaboxes layout under Settings > Snow Storm
- ADD: WordPress 3.9 compatibility
- ADD: Links under Settings > Snow Storm.
- FIX: Compatibility with IE9
- ADD: Configuration settings for the plugin.
- ADD: Banner image on the WordPress.org plugin page.
- ADD: Screenshots for the plugin.
- FIX: Removed snow from the WordPress dashboard.
- Initial release of the WordPress Snow Storm plugin.