Easily add a simple email contact form to your WordPress site.
- Easily add the simple email form to a page or post using the shortcode “[simple-email-form]”.
- Add simple email form to a template using the “simple-email-form” action.
- Customize the template by adding simple-email-form.php to your theme.
- Ability to display your email address above the form (optional, your email address is encoded with HTML entities if shown).
- Google reCAPTCHA (optional).
- Responsive, so it looks good on any device.
- Client and server side validation.
- AJAX form submission.
- Scripts and Styles are minified and only loaded when used.
1. Upload to your plugins folder, usually `wp-content/plugins/`
The plugin is in the form of a directory called ‘simple-email-form’.
2. Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
3. Change settings on the “Settings > Simple Email Form” options screen.
Contributors and Developers
“Simple Email Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Email Form” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Simple Email Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Stable version
- Rewrote plugin to work with latest version of WordPress (4.6.1).
- Removed TinyMCE button to insert shortcode.
- Replaced captcha with Google reCAPTCHA v2.
- Added AJAX form submission.
- Fixed bugs with some translations (updated .pot).
- Added language code support for Google Recaptcha.
- Fixed bug with new lines in email message body.
- Fixed missing translation (updated .pot).
- Fixed email subject encoding issue.
Added “simple-email-form-headers” filter.
Changed text domain from “simple-email-form” to “snsimple-email” for easier WP translations.
Added German translation (thanks @bwaack).
- Fixed issue with right border of input/textarea sometimes getting cutoff.