New & Cool WordPress/WooCommerce Product Filter
In an online store, the golden time to attract customers is the moment when the customer enters the site for the first time, If the site is not beautiful enough, organized, and has an easy user interface, you will lose that customer forever!
Accurate and easy operation of the store site is one of the main factors in persuading customers to buy.
One of the problems that can be seen abundantly in stores built with WooCommerce or other well-known content management systems (CMS), is limitations, repetitive appearance, not very attractive user interface, and lack of easy access to existing content,
which in some cases, such as the sidebar list or the WooCommerce filter system, will lead to serious problems.
Sobex Tech plugin, with powerful performance and many practical features, will be by your side to create creative lists, sidebar filters, and header smart filters,
By preparing and adding the Sobex Tech plugin to your online store, you can optimize your site’s performance and satisfy your customers with the professional filters that this plugin provides, without reloading the page and also by removing searches without results. With Sobex Tech Plugin, have a smart, professional, and completely exclusive store.
You can create a header filter widget, a sidebar filter widget, and a widget menu (category) to filter products quickly and professionally in your online store WooCommerce.
Plugin supports multilingual websites in case you are using WPML to provide an easy and wonderful environment for your potential customers
Supports directions such as RTL and LTR
There are very many innovative features that will make your site from the top to the Master top by using the smart professional sobex tech to filter products.
They are Categories, Tags, custom Taxonomies, WooCommerce attributes, Custom Fields etc.
Thus your visitors can faster to filter and to find relevant products or posts.
Compatible with Themes and popular Plugins
Compatible with WPML, and others popular. Supports color schemes to allow you easily integrate with your design
Filtering values in any languages
Among them English, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi etc
Responsive, Mobile ready, Horizontal/Vertical views
Uploading via WordPress dashboard
1. From the WordPress dashboard visit Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
2. Choose plugin zip file and upload it
3. Install and Activate the plugin
4. After installation, you will be redirected auto into plugin main dashbaord
5. Do the settings you desire
6. Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Screens. Choose a Sobex tech filter widget and drag it to the shop sidebar.
Uploading via FTP
1. Download the Sobex tech plugin zip file
2. Extract zip file and upload “sobex-tech” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
5. After installation, you will be redirected auto into plugin main dashbaord
6. Do the settings you desire
7. Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Screens. Choose a Sobex tech filter widget and drag it to the shop sidebar.
How do I get support?
If you need support for our plugin, please click on the following link. Our team is ready to assist you with any questions or issues you may have.
Sobex tech Support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Sobex Tech — create professional menu (categories) , sidebar & header widget filter for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug of activating the plugin in some websites.
- Fixed a bug that caused the plugin to crash when certain inputs were used.
- Implemented additional security measures to protect against potential threats.
- Bug Fixes: Several bugs have been fixed in this update, including issues with form validation and error handling.
- Function Name Changes: Some function names have been changed for better clarity and consistency throughout the plugin.
- Improved Security Measures: In addition to the security fix mentioned above, we have also added several new security measures to further protect user data and prevent unauthorized access.
- Fixed a stuck dashboard issue caused by a plugin conflict and updated our code.
- Fixed PHP errors related to deprecated functions and made necessary changes for compatibility with WooCommerce.
Release Date – 14 April 2023