Social Maven makes it easy to add the most popular social media buttons to your site.
Social Maven is extremely easy to install and setup. It correctly adds social buttons to your pages, posts and/or custom post types. It also allows you to specify where they will display on the page what buttons will display, and how the buttons will be styled.
Compatible with Pretty Link Pro
Use Pretty Link Pro to automatically shrink and track any of the links you share with Social Maven.
- Add Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and/or Pinterest Buttons to your site
- Change the style of your buttons — currently supports basic (no count), horizontal (with count) and vertical (with count) on all buttons.
- Change where the buttons are displayed (currently supports display on Posts, Pages and Custom Post Types)
- Adds appropriate metadata to your post headers for the Google+ and Facebook buttons
- Gives you the ability to specify the image to pass to Pinterest for each post.
Add through WordPress’ built in installer or upload ‘social-maven.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to “Settings” -> “Social Maven”, click “Enable Social Maven” and configure which buttons, their style and where you want them to appear on your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Social Maven” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Maven” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a conflict between the wordpress post editor and the pinterest featured image selector
- Initial Release