Soukapay for WooCommerce . This plugin enable online payment using online banking (for Malaysian banks only). This plugin is only available for online businesses that reside in Malaysia.
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in Soukapay in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce > settings > Payments and fill in your Soukapay’s secret key. You can retrieve the secret key from Soukapay Dashboard at https://soukapay.com
- Make sure the ‘Enable this payment gateway’ is ticked. Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- In Soukapay Woocommerce Configuration page, make sure you key in your return URL and callback URL as http://your_domain/checkout and finally press Submit.
Do I need to sign up with Soukapay in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as secret key that is only available after you sign up with Soukapay.
Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
What currency does it support?
Currently this plugin and Soukapay only support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
Please open a ticket by by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Soukapay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Soukapay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release