The Speed Checker plugin helps you get your WordPress website page and post scores for both mobile and desktop. This plugin uses the PageSpeed Insights API to get results.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin page, which is often located at http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- Click the \”Add New\” button on the Plugins screen after navigating there.
- Locate the Insights from Google PageSpeed zip file by clicking on the \”Upload\” link at the top of the page.
- After the installation is complete, upload the file and click \”Activate Plugin.\”
- Congrats; move on to configuration; the installation is finished.
Contributors and Developers
“Speed-Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors