If you want to start a food blog this plugin is for you. The plugin allows recipe authors to enhance their recipes with three widgets:
- An ingredient visualizer to make more attractive ingredient lists.
- A price analyzer that shows how much the recipe approximately costs.
- A nutrition visualizer that automatically calculates the recipe’s nutritional information and displays the macro- and micronutrients.
If you find yourself in need of some help, have a look at the spoonacular recipe widgets for word press post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip spoonacular-wp-plugin.zip
- Put the extracted folder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I read more detailed instructions?
Take a look at the spoonacular recipe widgets for word press blog post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“spoonacular recipe visualizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- improving plugin structure
- adding screenshots
- clean up code
- one click to generate widget
- initial version