Spotify Play Button For WordPress allows you to add Spotify Playlists and tracks easily and quickly to your blog. You can add Spotify content to your site either in a widget, a template or within actual posts. The plugin is customisable with Spotify Play features as well via the options page.
To install, please do the following:-
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the Add New Plugin feature within WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Spotify, get the Spotify Track URI by right clicking on a song or playlist & selecting “Copy Spotify URI”.
- Set the default track and widget in the “Spotify Play Button For WordPress” Options Page.
[spotify track=""]in any page. Place the Spotify URI in the “” in any page or post (or use the button on the rich text editor).
- Alternatively, you can place a playlist or track as a widget, by going to Apperance > Widgets, and setting up accordingly.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Plugin Name: Spotify Play Button for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changes to the admin pages look to make it look uniform with my other plugins.
- First Public release