The MLB Standings Widget allows you to add to your sidebar a dynamic table that displays MLB standings.
The standings are updated in real-time, without you having to do any work. Simply choose the division you want the widget to display upon initial load, and, optionally, your favorite team.
The current or previous season can be displayed as well. This is useful during the offseason to display the previous season’s results.
You must be using a widgets-enabled theme to use this plugin.
- Upload the “starcross-mlb-standings-widget” directory into the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the widget through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to the “Presentation -> Widgets” menu in WordPress.
- Drag the “MLB Standings” widget to the preferred location in the sidebar.
- The widget has several options that allow you to customize which baseball division is displayed upon default when your blog loads.
- What can I do with the widget?
You can display MLB standings on your blog’s sidebar. The win-loss records will be updated every night.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Starcross MLB Standings Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors