Static Toolbar displays a static toolbar in the bottom of the page, which may contain last posts, rss feed, search engine, social network and sharing links.
- Upload static-toolbar directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage the plugin through the ‘Static toolbar’ menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Static Toolbar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Static Toolbar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- replace of & by & in urls
- social networks’ management just needs usernames
- 4 more sharing sites : friendfeed, netvibes, digg and technorati