Stranger Questions – FAQ
Stranger Questions – FAQ is a free WordPress plugin. The plugin is very user-friendly and easy to use. It will help you add a frequently asked questions block.
You can also add an image to the answer to the question. And you can use the basket for questions. A block of questions can be taken out in a convenient place with the help of a shortcode. I hope this plugin is useful to you and use this plugin.
- Add a block of frequently asked questions.
- Adding an image to an answer.
- Output using shortcode.
- Delete questions in the basket.
Install the plugin
- Upload the entire “Stranger Questions – FAQ” folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the “FAQs” section.
- Click “Add New” and fill in the appropriate fields. Then click publish.
- To output, a block of questions in the right place, enter the following shortcode: [sq-faq].
- Does this plugin have a support site?
Yes, of course. https://neweramarketing.me/page6153275.html this is a link to the team site.
- Can the user add the image to the answer?
Yes, the user can download the image to the block with the answer.
- I have other questions to ask me what to do?
You can send me a letter to this e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org with wishes or thanks.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Stranger Questions – FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First official release.