Want to style your Admin login pages for your clients in their corporate colors? Sick of the default wordpress wp-admin login page? Then this plugin maybe for you. It allows you to style the WordPress Admin Panel login page that comes default with every wordpress installation.
You can do the following:
* Upload and set your own logo for the Admin Panel login page * Upload and set your own logo for the Admin Panel Menu (This replaces the DASHBOARD menu option) * Set the background color of the Admin Panel login page * Set the background colour of the Username/Password boxes. * Set the background colour of the 'Log in' button * Set the background color of the Login Box. * Set the color of the footer text. * Set the colour of the text in the Login box. * Set the colour of the 'Log in' text on the 'Log in' button * Set to have CSS rounded corners on your login box and the 'Log in' button
Usually this require’s modification of CSS code to have the changes stick. This can lead to changes being overwritten on theme updates. This plugin is simple and allows you to easily change the options between your custom choices and the default ones that are set for your theme.
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Style Admin
- Upload or set URL of logo to use on the Login Page and the Admin Panel Menu. To reset to default just remove the text from the input box and click ‘Save’
- Click “Custom” radio button on the color you would like to change. Then click the “Select Color” box to bring up the Color picker.
- If you would like the CSS Rounded corners on the login box and the ‘Log In’ button select “Yes” to rounded corners on login box.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ to save your changed options.
- Why is my image showing up too large for the Admin Login page Logo or Admin Panel menu Logo?
This can occur when your image is larger than the size of 300×80. Please adjust the height or width of your image to fit these dimensions.
- Why is my image not centered?/Why is my image not showing up?
This is usually caused by conflicts with another plugin or with the theme. I do not have control over the plugins you install or the theme you use. This can be solved by deactivating the offending plugins/using a different theme.
- The login box and ‘Log In’ button on the Admin login page are not showing up with rounded corners!
This is caused by an old browser version. I suggest you update your browser or use a different browser. Wrong browser versions will cause problems with all sorts of web-based applications, not just my plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Style Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Style Admin” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Style Admin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed erronous end tag for settings page
form> tag for settings page outside ‘
div class=”tab-content”>’ to conform better with HTML standards.
- Tested with version 4.6 of WordPress
- Removed TGM Plugin Activation code from this Plugin. No relevant plugins to recommend
- Tested with version 4.5 of WordPress
- Added TGM Plugin Activation code to recommend FuzzGuards’ other useful plugins
- Added uninstall file to remove all options from DB if plugin is removed.
- Added Serbo-Croatian translation done by Andrijana Nikolic – http://webhostinggeeks.com/
- Added “lang” folder for localisation files
- Added French, German, Spanish and Chinese translations
- Added .pot file for localisation by others. Located in “lang” folder
- Added in CSS styled tabs to organise display of option’s
- Modified “label” tag to include reference ID
- Modified view to fix spacing between radio button options
- Fixed $SA_CSS_Arr so it recognises if no variable is returned
- Gold release